Author Inger Iversen

Inger Iversen lives in Virginia Beach with her tree-hugging boyfriend Joshua and her overweight lap cat Max. When not reading or writing she spends her time watching reruns of True Blood or killing zombies in Call Of Duty.

kris10inger

Changeling by KR Wilburn

The Changeling (Book One of The Síofra Chronicles) - K.R. Wilburn
All college Freshman Cassie Marshall has ever wanted was to be brave enough to find her own place in the world without her friends or parents choosing for her. When she wakes up on her nineteenth birthday in a parallel world she feels she may have finally glimpsed her true purpose. She learns that she is a Changeling with the ability to pass through the Dreaming and into the Otherworld. Now she has one year to decide whether to forsake her destiny and remain a mortal or to sever her ties to become an immortal Fae, standing guard over the dreams of sleeping mortals.

When other changelings go missing, whispers of a dark and shadowy threat begin to spread through the Fae courts. There is an Erlking, an elf twisted by thousands of years trapped in the mortal world, hunting down the changelings where the Fae can't protect them and draining the magic from their souls. Cassie is thrown into a race against time to decide what she wants most before it finds her and devours her soul,  taking away her choices for good.

A Strong Start for a GREAT series!!
I’ve never read a book about a Changeling, so I went into this book with a very open mind and no real expectations on what would happen with the character. I can tell you that I loved it! I love books about dreams that cross over into reality, coming of age and realizing you are more than who you ever thought you were and the tough decisions that follow. I think that is a fantasy we ALL share and why? Because it’d be awesome! I loved reading about Cassie and the decision that she has a year to make and the twist that changes everything. This book was great, strong writing, well-developed characters and a VERY interesting plot! I can’t wait to read more!